Looking for some help, wireless streaming.
Jul 17, 2019 at 4:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

madmanmatt

Head-Fier
Hello everyone. I would appreciate some help finding a dap that works for me. Im a disabled vet that has some trouble sleeping. I use music at times to help get me there. Im looking for something good that i can stream with.
A little background. i have a m100,m80, and mee mdou. i have been using a rockbox sansclip forever now. I recently got a really good deal on a hiby r6, but after the wifi, software issues, and the last piece was the inability to eq through tidal, just was done and didn't want to go any deeper. So i returned it and started researching again. I love the sound with my m100 and the r6, but the vocals were a bit to recess. I could fix it with a patch in hiby music, but again couldn't apply that with tidal that i currently doing a trial on. I do not want to spend 500 or so on a device and then have to pay more for a eq, and wifi extender and so on.
So im not sure were to go here. its seems everything out right now that streams you can't eq without paying for a 3rd party app to do so. I find this just silly, i buying there product with there software, my mind says should be able to use that how i need. Maybe im just to picky or old. Im wanting to use something like tidal or similar, i have trouble finding new music to listen too that i enjoy. So with this option i can have access to music i don't know about and find more things i enjoy. I would like to spend no more then 500. Im not sure where to start with this. So any thoughts or suggestions would help a lot. I don't have a lot of energy to spend on something i have to tinker and play with to get were i want. I just want something in the sound quality range of r6,m11. I would like to just tweet the sound enough to enjoy what i have and to be able to stream as well. I appreciate the the help.
Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back