looking for some closed headphones suggestion
Dec 4, 2012 at 11:58 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

elnene

New Head-Fier
im trying to get new closed headphones that sound good and preferably aesthetically pleasing,
i want to get em for anywhere from $100-$250. ive heard about the ath m50 just wondering
if they would be good for hiphop since im more of a hip hop head but listen to a little edm too.
aesthetically i like how vmodas, the akg tiesto line and the sony mdr1r look like, so im hoping i could find something that looks like that
or if you think those models i just named are actually good as i don't know how they sound.
really not trying to get beats so any suggestions would help thanks.

Dec 5, 2012 at 12:37 AM Post #2 of 7
I really liked the Logitech UE6000. Has a deep bass if the song includes it. While balanced treble is present.
I believe they are also noise cancelling closed back over ear headphones. (use aaa batteries) They are also so comfortable to wear. I had the chance to use then for a while. Gonna buy a pair soon.

Dec 5, 2012 at 1:16 AM Post #3 of 7
Sennheiser HD 25-1 II, AWESOME, you'll never look back:) Light weight, highly adjustable, parts are replaceable, awesome clean, neutral (as it was recorded) sound. JMHO. $199 Also, again just my opinion, skip the noise canceling stuff, it just adds to the price and messes with the sound ( unless you want the option of just using them to block sound and not listen to music, even then, save a bundle and by $1 ear plugs. I own a set of Bose, expensive junk, and would take the Sennheisers over them any day.

Dec 5, 2012 at 7:13 AM Post #4 of 7
Sennheiser HD 25-1 II, AWESOME, you'll never look back:) Light weight, highly adjustable, parts are replaceable, awesome clean, neutral (as it was recorded) sound. JMHO. $199 Also, again just my opinion, skip the noise canceling stuff, it just adds to the price and messes with the sound ( unless you want the option of just using them to block sound and not listen to music, even then, save a bundle and by $1 ear plugs. I own a set of Bose, expensive junk, and would take the Sennheisers over them any day.

He says he likes hip hop so neutral may not be the way to go. It also looks like he wants over ear headphones by the ones he considers. He didn't specify if he was gonna use them in public either. But those look good, never seen them before.

Dec 5, 2012 at 8:09 AM Post #5 of 7
Quote:
He says he likes hip hop so neutral may not be the way to go. It also looks like he wants over ear headphones by the ones he considers. He didn't specify if he was gonna use them in public either. But those look good, never seen them before.

yeah id use em in public so would'nt want them to leak

Users who are viewing this thread

Back