Looking for some budget headphones
Feb 20, 2006 at 6:51 PM Post #16 of 20
Maybe Beyerdynamic DT231's I've heard good things, but don't know how isolating they are. Also HD280's might be able to be had for that price.

Feb 20, 2006 at 9:18 PM Post #17 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Andy80F
nabwong suggested looking at the Senn HD205. I'll second that recomendation.

Andy

I have to agree. The HD 205 will not disappoint if you're looking for budget level cans that sound great with good isolation.

If that's too big for you then i recommend the PX100 - ultra portable and very discreet. It's open though so if isolation is a big factor for you then this one's not it.

Feb 22, 2006 at 6:22 PM Post #19 of 20
Ok, call me stuborn another kick from me for this thread as I have another question.
Today I've been listening to some sennheiser headphones and an AKG k240, I like both of them, but the sennheiser sound is just a little bit fuller, and some what more bass.
I've also looked at prices for headphones and found out that the senn EH350 fits my price range is it better than a HD205? I've seen the AKG k26's in real life and I don't like their size, they won't cover enough of my ears so those aren't a option to me. The K81's are nowhere to be seen here so I got to look online for them and then they drop out of budget. So any other opinions about the EH350 vs HD205 or any other sennheiser can for that budget? about 50-60 euro

Feb 22, 2006 at 7:54 PM Post #20 of 20
eggosmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back