Looking for some Advice
Oct 7, 2013 at 11:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

BoyFreak

New Head-Fier
Hi All, 

Long time lurker here.  I was really into head-fi when I was still single but somehow now with the wife and kid, it seems I don't have any time to dedicate to listening to music anymore.  The most I do is at work, but that is about it.  

Seems like other hobbies have gotten in the way (Photography).  

So what are some of your experiences when you transition from single life to married with children life? 

It just seems like there are never enough time for any relaxing anymore.  

Thanks, 
Peter

Oct 7, 2013 at 2:52 PM Post #2 of 5
Long time lurker here.  I was really into head-fi when I was still single but somehow now with the wife and kid, it seems I don't have any time to dedicate to listening to music anymore.  The most I do is at work, but that is about it.   Seems like other hobbies have gotten in the way (Photography).  
So what are some of your experiences when you transition from single life to married with children life? 

I would not know, luckily she was already pregnant from her ex-boyfriend.
It's nice knowing a female can not get knock up by another guy, while she is already pregnant.

Oct 7, 2013 at 11:41 PM Post #4 of 5

Thanks, 
Peter

Not married yet, but some of my audiophile friends spend mainly the weekends for audiophile meetings and stuff. They even teach the kids to appreciate headphones, and good sound. 

It is a matter of organizing your time. 

Oct 8, 2013 at 1:28 AM Post #5 of 5
I think its also a matter of finding a shared hobby.  My little one is too young to appreciate anything besides nap time.  But maybe when he gets a little older we can do a few things together. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back