Looking for similar external EQ
Dec 13, 2013 at 8:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

WaveRider69

100+ Head-Fier
I want something like this on an external controller, with the exact knobs and their functions in a little box that I can hook up to the PC so I can adjust these with my eyes closed using just my ears.  It is important that adjustments are clean without static.

Post or PM if you can help.

Also, it doesn't have to match the software, if there is an external midi device of some kind like this one, I would be interested in that too.

Thanks

Dec 13, 2013 at 11:29 PM Post #2 of 6
That would require programming the controls so they can match the software. Perhaps someone might do it for $750, but definitely not $75.

Dec 14, 2013 at 8:29 PM Post #4 of 6
  That would require programming the controls so they can match the software. Perhaps someone might do it for $750, but definitely not $75.

I can get this for $800.

They sell these for $379

Hell you can even get one of these for $112 bucks

How is a little box with a few knobs is that far out of reach to charge $750? 
cool.gif

Besides, I've seen them around in the past, I'm thinking may someone already has something they could just sell.

Dec 14, 2013 at 8:48 PM Post #5 of 6
If you want the exact knobs and layout with a custom enclosure, it wouldn't be far out to charge $750. That would require custom fabrication, and a matching custom software. No one's doing that for $75.

Dec 16, 2013 at 12:46 PM Post #6 of 6
I was figuring more like 100-150, but thought I'd start lower.

Ok forget customizing etc.  Does anyone know where I can find an external unit that acts similar to the software one?  One that hooks up the computer and has the same functions and controls.  That's basically all I'm looking for, it doesn't have to link with the software, I just want an external eq similar to the software one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back