Looking for short RCA Interconnects (6in)
Jun 5, 2015 at 4:23 PM Post #17 of 27
  Oops I was looking at the price for a single but they are still pretty low.

I saw that, but yes, they're still low.  The nice thing about the Schiit cables is that they are stiff and will not hang down.  NBD, but if you're trying to make your gear look nice, it's a good look.  

Jun 5, 2015 at 4:24 PM Post #18 of 27
I like the looks of these!  Thank you so much.  At first I thought it said "Ghetto Audio!"

I like the look of them. I have a few. And both their Canare and Choseal cable looks a bit better than inexpensive black rubber/plastic shielding. And what's nice is that the pricing is definitely reasonable.

And JEspina456, I see you are from Detroit. Do you know about the GTG scheduled for Sept? http://www.head-fi.org/t/764209/southeastern-michigan-head-fi-fall-meet-pleasant-ridge-mi-9-19-15

Jun 5, 2015 at 4:26 PM Post #19 of 27
The nice thing about the Schiit cables is that they are stiff and will not hang down.  

Some people have reported that the Schiit cable are so stiff that they don't work great with the lightweight Modi. The cable wants to lift the DAC. (lol). Having the 7" in this braided cable might be a better then.

Jun 5, 2015 at 4:27 PM Post #20 of 27
I like the look of them. I have a few. And both their Canare and Choseal cable looks a bit better than inexpensive black rubber/plastic shielding. And what's nice is that the pricing is definitely reasonable.

And JEspina456, I see you are from Detroit. Do you know about the GTG scheduled for Sept? http://www.head-fi.org/t/764209/southeastern-michigan-head-fi-fall-meet-pleasant-ridge-mi-9-19-15

I think I may pony up the extra $4 for each and get the Canare.  Yes, I've been to the previous two Southeastern Michigan meets.  They are fun.  My good friend is zabzaf (Brian.)  He's one of the main organizers of these meets.  Are you coming to the one in September?  You can check out my new RCA cables then.  haha

Jun 5, 2015 at 4:30 PM Post #21 of 27
I think I may pony up the extra $4 for each and get the Canare.  Yes, I've been to the previous two Southeastern Michigan meets.  They are fun.  My good friend is zabzaf (Brian.)  He's one of the main organizers of these meets.  Are you coming to the one in September?  You can check out my new RCA cables then.  haha

I was at the last one. But I didn't bring any of my Ghent Audios.

Not sure if I'll make the September meeting.

Jun 5, 2015 at 4:34 PM Post #22 of 27
I was at the last one. But I didn't bring any of my Ghent Audios.

Not sure if I'll make the September meeting.

We may have seen each other there then.  We may have even spoke!  This one in Pleasant Ridge is supposed to be even bigger.  The room is much larger and has plenty of six foot tables and chairs to spread out.  Overture Audio was nice, but a bit crowded...and hot!  I'd like to check out some AKG headphones this time, and maybe check out some Woo Audio amps/dacs....

Jun 5, 2015 at 4:51 PM Post #23 of 27
We may have seen each other there then.  We may have even spoke!  This one in Pleasant Ridge is supposed to be even bigger.  The room is much larger and has plenty of six foot tables and chairs to spread out.  Overture Audio was nice, but a bit crowded...and hot!  I'd like to check out some AKG headphones this time, and maybe check out some Woo Audio amps/dacs....

If I'm there, I'll bring my K7XX so you can try them out.

Jun 5, 2015 at 9:14 PM Post #26 of 27
Need to encourage AKGunkie to be at this meet. He works with Harman, and last time, he brought a bunch of AKGs. That's how I got to hear the K7XX :)

I saw him there with his giant display. I didn't get a chance to demo the AKGs. I was too ensnared with Ragnarock and Yggdrasil. Then I spent a lot of time talking and listening to Jude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back