Looking for recommendations for some gym in-ears
Nov 11, 2018 at 9:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

G6vox

New Head-Fier
Hi, new to the forums here. Thanks for letting me join.

What I need to buy right away (will get something nicer at some stage) is a pair of in-ear ‘phones that absolutely will not come out, even partially, even when lifting weights and doing intense cardio. So, a secure fit is essential.

Also, because of the loud, hideous music at the gym, I need very good isolation.

Sound quality is, of course, always a priority, but as I’m hoping to spend less than $200, preferably under $100 in fact, the reality is, this might have to be poorer than I’d prefer.

I listen to a range of stuff, including metal, electronic, rock, ambient... a bit of everything, really.

Nov 13, 2018 at 1:36 PM Post #3 of 8
Jaybird X3 or X4 is by far my most favorite gym earphones. Remember in 9 days X3 will be on sale at bestbuy for only $59!!! It should be no brainer here. All the best!

Nov 20, 2018 at 2:20 PM Post #5 of 8
Found them on clearance at Target for $38.98 (USD) yesterday. You may want to check out Target as well.

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2018 at 2:11 PM Post #6 of 8
Hi there, I probably misunderstood you. You said you found Jaybird X3 for sale at target for $38.98??? Where is that exactly?
I just look all over and the best price I see is at the best buy for $59

Let me know,

Thanks.

Nov 23, 2018 at 5:24 AM Post #8 of 8
Hi there, I probably misunderstood you. You said you found Jaybird X3 for sale at target for $38.98??? Where is that exactly?
I just look all over and the best price I see is at the best buy for $59

Let me know,

Thanks.
I found it on the clearance end cap in electronics. Most Targets around me had it for $64.48 or something like that, but it looks like it got clearanced again because it didn’t sell. At the time, there were like 3 of them just sitting there. It’s definitely YMMV, but I always regularly check the clearance section. Sometimes you get lucky. I picked up the Jaybird Freedoms for $29.98 at Target as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back