Looking for portable on-ear phones <150$ for electronic music
Dec 1, 2014 at 2:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

juiceppe

New Head-Fier
Hey, I'm new here.

I'm looking for a pair of on-ear headphones for listening to music from my phone in public transport and at home from my laptop.
I mostly listen to electronic music(EDM) so I wouldn't mind a little emphasized bass. More often than not the tracks are mp3 extracted from youtube videos.
Budget is under 150$.
I would like to have bluetooth but I don't know how bad the sound quality really is.

I hope you can help me.
Thanks

Dec 2, 2014 at 10:29 AM Post #4 of 9
I can't comment on the marshalls, but have a look at the Sennheiser momentum on-ears. They've been marked down pretty heavily thanks to recent sales events.

Dec 6, 2014 at 2:29 PM Post #9 of 9
Neither headphone is necessarily better than the other. It all comes to down to preference and which headphone you think sounds more enjoyable to you. Out of those 2 I personally prefer the M50. I used to use it as a commuter can and had no issue with it being too large or anything like that. I see people using them on the go all the time.

I have to ask though - why are you using audio ripped from youtube videos? There are definitely better sources of electronic music with better sound quality - DI.fm, Soundcloud, Mixcloud, Beatport, DJ podcasts, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back