Looking for portable Amplifiers and/or DAC/Amps with L/R volume balance control
Sep 7, 2023 at 3:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

InvisibleInk

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi, I’m looking for a portable amp or DAC/amp that can adjust the L/R volume balance of the sound. My left ear needs a little more volume than my right ear.

Right now I use my DAP’s line out signal to portable amps like the iFi xCAN or Little Bear B4-X.

It seems like the L/R volume balance feature doesn’t work with DAPS as digital transports.

Ideally I can get a DAC/Amp or Amp with L/R volume balance. Dongle format would be even better. I'd like to find one that is portable.

Thanks

Sep 12, 2023 at 12:40 PM Post #2 of 3
Ahoj, hledám přenosný zesilovač nebo DAC/amp, který dokáže upravit vyvážení hlasitosti zvuku L/R. Moje levé ucho potřebuje trochu více hlasitosti než moje pravé ucho.

Právě teď používám linkový výstup mého DAP k přenosným zesilovačům, jako je iFi xCAN nebo Little Bear B4-X.

Zdá se, že funkce vyvážení hlasitosti L/R nefunguje s DAPS jako digitální přenosy.

V ideálním případě mohu získat DAC/Amp nebo zesilovač s vyvážením hlasitosti L/R. Formát dongle by byl ještě lepší. Chtěl bych najít nějaký přenosný.

dík
qudelix 5k

Sep 12, 2023 at 4:34 PM Post #3 of 3
Hi, I’m looking for a portable amp or DAC/amp that can adjust the L/R volume balance of the sound. My left ear needs a little more volume than my right ear.

Right now I use my DAP’s line out signal to portable amps like the iFi xCAN or Little Bear B4-X.

It seems like the L/R volume balance feature doesn’t work with DAPS as digital transports.

Ideally I can get a DAC/Amp or Amp with L/R volume balance. Dongle format would be even better. I'd like to find one that is portable.

Thanks
The Quloos MUB1 DAC/amp has a "Fine" balance control that allows +9 to -9 L/R balance adjustment. It's really effective and might suit your needs. If you use UAPP on your DAP, that also gives you a balance option but only if you switch off Bit Perfect mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back