looking for overear headphones with great bass and quality
Nov 23, 2015 at 3:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

matan124

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone,
I want to buy my first high quality headphones and a friend suggested me to use this forum to help me find the most suitable headphones for me.
I really hate bad quality headphones and I'm willing to spend a bit extra for high quality.

Use: listening to music on my phone and laptop

Preferences:
since im new to this field i would be happy if u could recommend me a pair with low impendance and with high only if the high sounds alot better
and an amp with it if needed, or even usable with fiio e6 for phone to get the max quality.
i like lively bass like the sennheiser hd800 (i checked how the bass sound on https://soundcloud.com/sonic-sense-pro-audio )
and i would also like noise isolation 

Music: I usually listen to rock, alternative, indie, and some opera

Budget: ~300$ would maybe spend more but only if it's worth it as in huge difference quality (would pay more for amp)

since its also black friday you can suggest better models that are on sale and in the price range (for example sennheiser hd600 cost 317$)

i thought about getting the Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO, what do u think?
and what is the difference between Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO with 32 Ohm and 250 Ohm (in the quality of the sound)

TL;DR noise isolation with great bass ~300$ low impendance prefer or high if it sounds alot better

I would really appreciate your help if you could suggest me some headphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back