Looking for Over-Ear Headphones for Electronic Music
Apr 16, 2013 at 7:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

Electro

New Head-Fier
Hi all. 
The only genre of music I listen to is Electronic and I need something with a lot of bass and sound quality.
My budget is around $200. Any help?
I've previously had Audio-Technica ATH-WS55 Solid Bass Headphones, but they broke. I need something with a bit more bass and quality for the money as well. Thanks for any assistance
dt880smile.png

Apr 16, 2013 at 9:47 PM Post #4 of 11
I also listen to some electronica and indie and the AKG K550 has worked pretty well for me.  It's right in your price range.  They are really accurate, and although ultrasones may have slightly more bass, I prefer the sig of the k550s.
In fact, I'm selling my pair for $190 to get some IEM's so if you're interested shoot me a message.  But even if you don't message me, consider these headphones.

Apr 17, 2013 at 10:20 AM Post #6 of 11
Quote:
I also listen to some electronica and indie and the AKG K550 has worked pretty well for me.  It's right in your price range.  They are really accurate, and although ultrasones may have slightly more bass, I prefer the sig of the k550s.
In fact, I'm selling my pair for $190 to get some IEM's so if you're interested shoot me a message.  But even if you don't message me, consider these headphones.

Thanks for the advice, but on amazon the AKG's are 220; any idea where to get them <200?
Quote:
Ultrasone are known for their bass, i  mainly listen to electronic also, psy and techno mailnly, have DT880's and like them.

DT880's are way out of my price range. Thanks anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back