Looking for non-fatiguing, lush, wide IEMs for <200 USD
Oct 4, 2021 at 1:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

treal512

1000+ Head-Fier
Hello. It has been some time since I have posted here. My favorite headphones ~10 years ago were the LCD-2s because of how great their bass sounded in a non-fatiguing and fairly wide soundstage presentation. Fast forward to now my portable IEM of choice of late has been the Final Audio E3000s because of their similar sound signature. However, it seems I may have lost them. I am not as picky as I once was, so I am open to just buying another pair of E3000s, but I figured I would reach out to this great community to see if anyone could point me in a potentially better direction for <$200. My main qualm with the E3000s is that their soundstage could have been bigger- otherwise I absolutely loved them especially for their darker bassier smoother characteristics which is still exactly what I am looking for due to my ease of listening fatigue from sparkle / sibilance. The IEMs main purpose and application will be portable / unamped with my LG V40 smartphone (ESS Sabre ES9218P). Thank you.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2021 at 1:53 PM Post #3 of 3
ISN H40 probably.
Wow, after briefly reading up on those they sound promising. I will dig around some more, but color me impressed. Thanks! I am still open to more suggestions should anyone have them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back