Looking for noise-canceling BT headphones up to 150$
May 17, 2019 at 11:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

8bitHopes

Head-Fier
Hello everyone, I am looking for bluetooth noise-canceling headphones that are around and up to 150$. Music that will be listened on them is mainly hip-hop, house and occasionally other genres as well. I can't think of any additional information that may be needed so feel free to ask if I've missed anything.

May 20, 2019 at 8:37 AM Post #2 of 6
Since no one replied yet and I have little knowledge on BT noise canceling headphones may I suggest an alternative to give you more options.

Bluetooth adapter for headphones so you can select any pair if headphones that the adapter can drive and enjoy Bluetooth connectivity. I've done it with IEMs in the past it works quite well as you can run the wire down your shirt leading to your pocket where the adapter is located so you don't get tangled up.

May 20, 2019 at 8:40 AM Post #3 of 6
Thank you for the suggestion. I already decided to go for the Sennheiser HD 4.50 BTNC. I feel like they give the best performance to price compared to all others. In that price range there really is nothing better and Sony's wh mx series cost a fortune so yeah..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back