Looking for new quality bassy IEMs
Jan 31, 2019 at 4:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

pablobaluba

100+ Head-Fier
Hi all,

I'm quite an old user and i started my adventure into audio on this forum (which also made me spend some money).

Regarding IEMs, I had in the past the GR07 bass (which I loved!, that's why i had them 2 times), but unfortunately even the second pair broke after 1.5 years... RHA MA750 was surprisngly good, but lost them in an airport. I have also the Sony XB90EX, but I don't know why i don't use them/like them that much.

I remember listening some years ago in a shop to the DUNU DN 1000 which were WOW for me. It was love at first sight, but I already had the GR07 and some other pairs at that time, I didn't want to invest more. Currently, these DUNUs are ~ 100eur on lendmeurears and I'm thinking to get them! Still, this is a 5-6 years old apir already and I'm thinking maybe new good/better stuff is out since 2014 to 2019. I'm looking also on eBay for CKR10, but the price of 300$ is slightly the high end for me.

So any suggestion for a quality bass and good overall IEM would be appreciated! I'm listening mostly to hip hop, edm.

Thanks!

Jan 31, 2019 at 11:30 PM Post #2 of 2
Hi @pablobaluba,

I would suggest the following in no particular order :

iBasso IT 01
iBasso IT 01s
iBasso IT 04

Hope you have a great day !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back