Looking for new music, wanting suggestions
May 30, 2005 at 2:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

S_Dedalus

1000+ Head-Fier
Well, vinyl has opened up quite a bit of older/underground music, and at much lower prices when purchased used.
My most recent purchases have been Slowhand, Rumours, With Teeth, make believe, London Calling, and The Swiss Army Romance. I have Life for Rent, Undertow, Under the Pink, Warning, and To Bring You My Love on order.
I guess that should give you an idea of what I listen to. I'm already looking for a source for King Crimson lps, so if you know where to find them, I'd love to know.
Thanks for your suggestions.

May 30, 2005 at 4:27 AM Post #2 of 5
if you can find the half speed or Absolute Analogue pressin' of Blood on the Tracks you should pick it up...

i'm still lookin' for a vg+ or better version of The Hunter (Jennifer Warnes)...but that may not be your cup...

maybe you should try to find a deal on the Blind Faith album?...seems like that would mesh with your described tastes...The Big Pink, Neil Young of your choice...Allman Brothers Live at the Fillmore East...i don't know...i'm just guessin' & those are the basics...i too am interested in King Crimson LPs...keep us posted
biggrin.gif

May 30, 2005 at 4:34 AM Post #3 of 5
Dylan, Neil Young, Allman brothers I'm pretty familiar with. I'll try to see what I can find regarding Blind Faith and Jennifer Warnes.
I might head up to Chicago tomorrow to see what I can find.

May 30, 2005 at 3:48 PM Post #4 of 5
Jennifer Warnes has nothin' to do with anything, i've just been lookin' for that album forever so i try to mention it a lot
rolleyes.gif
...i do think you'd enjoy the others, though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back