Looking for new in-ears that provide great sound quality and bass
Feb 15, 2013 at 12:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Moonwalker1982

New Head-Fier
Hi all... i am looking for in-ears that give me great sound and bass because with mostly Michael Jackson and Rap, you really need that. I have been looking at sennheiser...klipsch..but also beats by dre. Budget is around 50 euros. 

Feb 15, 2013 at 12:07 PM Post #2 of 8
Pay a bit more to get Sony XB90-EX, you will not be disappointed.

Feb 15, 2013 at 12:51 PM Post #4 of 8
I won't look at the turbine. XB90 is really way to go if u can spend a little more, maybe check out the GR02BE also. Almost good as the MH1c imo

Feb 15, 2013 at 2:54 PM Post #7 of 8
I couldn't be happier with the Klipsch X10's. I even favor them over the Westone 4R's which are not nearly as lively.

Feb 15, 2013 at 10:02 PM Post #8 of 8
I tried looking for the JVC,.and those ain't in my country either. I forgot to mention it,.but my.previous in -ears are the Ultimate Ears MetroFi 170. But today out of the blue i heard cracking noise when i hear a beat in a rap song and it doesnt go.away. So time for new ones. Now there's this store where their policy is...if a certain product is.cheaper elsewhere, we will go.lower. Now its a dutch site and they have about 60 in-ears. Could you guys check out the link and scroll through the pages and tell me which in-ears are easily recommendable?

http://www.bcc.nl/beeld-en-geluid/hoofdtelefoons/in-ear-koptelefoon.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back