Looking for new IEMs
Feb 8, 2018 at 3:32 PM Post #16 of 23
Do these have a detachable cable? Couldn't tell from the pics on Amazon. Thanks!
Non-detachable. You can read, and see more pictures from reviews available through Google. I had the Co-Donguri a long while ago, it was quite enjoyable. The SQ is great for its price.

Feb 10, 2018 at 7:33 AM Post #17 of 23
Like a dream, Bassnectar Skrillex Griz Gramatik all have delicious dynamic fast and detailed tight bass and some sub bass that I've never heard in songs I've listened to for years. The spacious and detailed midrange and treble bring in micro details galore and have given me new respect for the work that these artists put into their music. I listen to them 6+ hours a day and I listen to most genres and I'm addicted to the beautiful delicious dynamic music I'm hearing from all sources.
If there's a particular song or artist let me know and I'll fire it up on Spotify if I don't have it on my x3ii and share what I hear from them.
Sounds like these could be a contender then. The iem game has changed so much since I was last in it, lots of new players and decent options for not a ton of $$$.

Feb 11, 2018 at 12:25 PM Post #20 of 23
Yeah sound quality wise I can’t comment But detachable often points to higher end stuff..

If you are willing to up the budget, Maybe get a higher end one? I have done the Same since yesterday and I regret Nothing

Feb 11, 2018 at 1:32 PM Post #21 of 23
I'm not necessarily looking for basshead sound, and already own the scl4. Don't really know if the se215 would be an upgrade, but maybe the detachable cables would make it worthwhile.
Get your ears on some ibasso IT01s if you can, go browse the official thread and read some of the comments from users with TOTL gear. The cable alone is worth the $99.00 asking price and their spacious dynamic thick airy and crisp sound with amazing instrument separation and detail is hard to put down.

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/iba...e-multilayered-graphene-driver-99-usd.865037/

Feb 11, 2018 at 2:42 PM Post #22 of 23
Get your ears on some ibasso IT01s if you can, go browse the official thread and read some of the comments from users with TOTL gear. The cable alone is worth the $99.00 asking price and their spacious dynamic thick airy and crisp sound with amazing instrument separation and detail is hard to put down.

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/iba...e-multilayered-graphene-driver-99-usd.865037/
Ha, I appreciate the hard sell. Not sure which direction I want to go. Not a ton of info on these available vs more established models.

Feb 11, 2018 at 2:54 PM Post #23 of 23
Ha, I appreciate the hard sell. Not sure which direction I want to go. Not a ton of info on these available vs more established models.
Lol, that's where I was in December while looking for an IEM to replace my 2nd set of Havi B3 pros that I loved that started falling apart. I was looking at the FiiO F9 Pros the Pinnacle p1s, DM5s and other IEMs under the $200.00 price point. A couple of longtime headfiers pointed me towards the IT01s and I'm happy they did, I'm just trying to share the love of the addictive musical bliss I'm enjoying. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back