Looking for new headphones
Jul 2, 2014 at 10:37 PM Post #33 of 86
I'm actually getting the new solo2 now

Good choice. Someone said they're the best sounding pair of Beats. If you're going to take "because Beats" over everything else, you shoudl just buy them and get out of this place. Save yourself from these madmen. Save yourself, before you become one of us. 

RUN!

Jul 2, 2014 at 10:49 PM Post #35 of 86
Good choice. Someone said they're the best sounding pair of Beats. If you're going to take "because Beats" over everything else, you shoudl just buy them and get out of this place. Save yourself from these madmen. Save yourself, before you become one of us. 

RUN!
I honestly just came to the conclusion that is just go with beats because I didn't want to buy a better sounding pair of headphones that I didn't like the look of, as I will be wearing these to school and outside more than anything

Jul 2, 2014 at 10:49 PM Post #36 of 86
You could get noise cancelling and extra bass at that price with the velodyne vquiet.
Its cheapest at walmart's website

Knowing OP, I don't think he would like these. I mean, seriously, they look horrible. I wouldn't even put this on my head!
Think about it; this guy cares about the looks. That...thing...has no look. It isn't eye candy. It's huge. It looks horrible. And anybody who sees him wearing that will probably give him a strange look. And that's not good for OP.

EDIT: See? All that OP is is just a kid who wants the look and the name to at least keep his self-esteem up and avoid the snickers and jeers of his peers. Now, he said he's gonna wear them outside. Would you want to wear the VQuiet outside? I think you would, because you've become an audiophilic madman, but OP isn't that kind of person. He wouldn't go out of his way to wear horrible-looking headphones just for the sound. He's not like us. And I say to OP, you better run as fast as you can if you don't want to be one of us. Do you?

Jul 2, 2014 at 11:01 PM Post #40 of 86
Knowing OP, I don't think he would like these. I mean, seriously, they look horrible. I wouldn't even put this on my head!
Think about it; this guy cares about the looks. That...thing...has no look. It isn't eye candy. It's huge. It looks horrible. And anybody who sees him wearing that will probably give him a strange look. And that's not good for OP.

EDIT: See? All that OP is is just a kid who wants the look and the name to at least keep his self-esteem up and avoid the snickers and jeers of his peers. Now, he said he's gonna wear them outside. Would you want to wear the VQuiet outside? I think you would, because you've become an audiophilic madman, but OP isn't that kind of person. He wouldn't go out of his way to wear horrible-looking headphones just for the sound. He's not like us. And I say to OP, you better run as fast as you can if you don't want to be one of us. Do you?

I honestly wouldn't mind wearing the beyerdynamic dt150 in high school. (I wish i could try one)
What do you think of the doncorpio dolphin and onkyo es fc 300 ?(aesthetics)
And the beyerdynamic custom one pro

Jul 2, 2014 at 11:07 PM Post #41 of 86
I
I honestly wouldn't mind wearing the beyerdynamic dt150 in high school. (I wish i could try one)
can't even find anything on the doncorpio but the onkyo do look nice, I'll look into them a bit and then decide

Jul 2, 2014 at 11:08 PM Post #42 of 86
Yeah but I don't want over ear

Why not the Monster DNA if you want on-ears? They sound great and look really f'ing awesome. I'd wear them to school and look super cool. I mean, check out that laser blue! No, wait, the Tuxedo White! How can you not gain the self-esteem from your peers that way? Seriously, I definitely recommend the Monster DNA if it catches your drift.

But, if you don't, I would certainly go for the Mixrs or the Solo 2, probably the Solo 2 if they're really like the Studio 2 without the ANC. So yeah.
If you like a more understated, urban look, then try the Philips CitiScape Downtown (I think someone already recommended this to you on the first page). 
I don't see why you think the V-Moda XS looks ugly. They look just fine to me, honestly. And custom faceplates, d00d.
If you could stretch that budget of yours up a bit (whatever that budget may be), try the Beyerdynamic DT1350. Luxurious look, luxurious sound. In a nutshell, they're Beyer-y good.
If you're a DJ, give the legendary Sennheiser HD-25 a go. 'Nuff said.

Jul 2, 2014 at 11:11 PM Post #44 of 86

Yeah, I really would want to wear a pair of 1350s outside. They look great.
Also, about the donscorpio dolphins, OP should go to http://donscorpio.taobao.com where they have the info you need. They're all in Chinese though, so you might want to use some Google Translate to read some of it. Or, you could go to Penonaudio.com where they have them. Yes, they may be over-ears, but they have a slim profile, which should be okay. But I don't think your friends would like to see you wearing Chinese-made schiit. They'd probably laugh at you. Heh.

Jul 2, 2014 at 11:16 PM Post #45 of 86
Yeah, I really would want to wear a pair of 1350s outside. They look great.
Also, about the donscorpio dolphins, OP should go to http://donscorpio.taobao.com where they have the info you need. They're all in Chinese though, so you might want to use some Google Translate to read some of it. Or, you could go to Penonaudio.com where they have them. Yes, they may be over-ears, but they have a slim profile, which should be okay. But I don't think your friends would like to see you wearing Chinese-made schiit. They'd probably laugh at you. Heh.

Not the dt1350
Theres a dt150
Its a tank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back