Looking for new ear buds --Recommendations?
May 31, 2014 at 7:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

qdev3

New Head-Fier
I recently had some Senheiser's and didn't like them. I think I also had some MEElectronics and didn't like those either. I am looking for a full sound that is balanced as I listen to all kinds of music. I would used them in daily life and probably working out as well. I know Bose is not liked on here but I really like the sound of their on ear. 

Let me know what you guys recommend!  

Jun 1, 2014 at 10:44 PM Post #2 of 2
Specifically earbuds (non-IEM) then your kinda out of luck. Sennheiser are probably one of the few major brands that still has a focus on producing earbuds that are relatively high-end. (e.g. MX7XX,8XX,9XX)

I suppose you can consider the Apple Earpods or the iBuds.

I know AKG K319's were rated one of the better earbuds. (haven't seen them around for a while)

Audio Technica has a CM series of earbuds, although they are great earbuds they aren't known well and I havent found much of them around.

Bang&Olufsen has a very expensive earbud called the A8.

Sony has 2 earbud models one that comes with the basic Walkman's (B series) and one that can be bought seperately the E9LP. They sound spacious (both models are vented at the back) but very dark and separation is crap.

But they don't sound very well compared to the Sennheisers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back