Looking for my third pair of IEMs
Mar 22, 2020 at 4:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Jacobguy

New Head-Fier
Hey everybody! I've gotten 2 different pairs of IEM's from your guy's recommendations. I've bought the Shure SE215's and the Kinera Seed Yin, so far I'm very happy with them! My Shures have about a year and half of abuse and I believe the sound quality has diminished. Anyways I'm looking for a third pair anywhere under $100 preferably cheaper so maybe some ~$50 options too? I'll mostly be using these for sleeping and relaxing and since I'll be rolling on them I'd prefer MMCX. I listen to Country, Modern Country, Soft pop, Deep Music, and Pop Rap. Thanks so much! I really apreciate it!

Mar 23, 2020 at 10:58 PM Post #3 of 4
Hey everybody! I've gotten 2 different pairs of IEM's from your guy's recommendations. I've bought the Shure SE215's and the Kinera Seed Yin, so far I'm very happy with them! My Shures have about a year and half of abuse and I believe the sound quality has diminished. Anyways I'm looking for a third pair anywhere under $100 preferably cheaper so maybe some ~$50 options too? I'll mostly be using these for sleeping and relaxing and since I'll be rolling on them I'd prefer MMCX. I listen to Country, Modern Country, Soft pop, Deep Music, and Pop Rap. Thanks so much! I really apreciate it!

Maybe u can consider the BLON BL-03.
It is sub $30, and there's an Aliexpress Anniversary sale coming up on 28/03/20 where I saw it at $23 before coupon discounts.

It has excellent timbre/tonality, good for acoustic instrument predominant genres. The shell is pretty small and I use it to sleep sometimes, but it is a 2 pin connector.
It isn't that good in technicals, so not the best for complex instrumentation/multiple competing instruments or those wanting a more analytical sound. But the tuning is excellent, harmanish with midbass boost. Isolation is somewhat lacking and it has a too short nozzle. So most westerners will need some aftermarket tips due to the too short nozzle to achieve a proper fit. As such, it may not be the best recommendation for new IEM users who don't know how to tiproll. But if u can switch tips/cables at a cost of about $10 - 20 extra, the sound can compete with some $50 - 100 USD IEMs IMHO.

Mar 23, 2020 at 11:07 PM Post #4 of 4
Check out the Tin Hifi T2 or T4, some of the best bang for your buck IEMs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back