looking for my first iems
Aug 9, 2012 at 5:20 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

benboxbob

New Head-Fier
Hey, 
I'm looking for my first IEM's just to see how they are and if my ears like them. I'm looking for something in the £20 range just to get a taste of what they are like. I don't want to go spending £150 on IEM's at the start that i cant keep in my ears because they are uncomfortable. i like a good bit of bass and i listen mostly to rap/rnb and rock. I'm leaning towards the JVC HA FX1X at the moment but what do you guys think?
Thanks,

Aug 9, 2012 at 5:31 PM Post #2 of 3
not much under $150 ... hmm you can get some audio technicas cks90s cause you like the bass http://www.amazon.com/Technica-ATH-CKS90-Series-Headphones-Import/dp/B003DXBMFI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1344548266&sr=8-3&keywords=Audio+technica+iem

Aug 9, 2012 at 11:24 PM Post #3 of 3
Hey, 
I'm looking for my first IEM's just to see how they are and if my ears like them. I'm looking for something in the £20 range just to get a taste of what they are like. I don't want to go spending £150 on IEM's at the start that i cant keep in my ears because they are uncomfortable. i like a good bit of bass and i listen mostly to rap/rnb and rock. I'm leaning towards the JVC HA FX1X at the moment but what do you guys think?
Thanks,

Have a look at something like SoundMAGIC E10. They're great for the money. Highly recommend them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back