Looking for mp3 player that has fm radio and sd support.
Dec 25, 2017 at 9:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

DeltaX5

100+ Head-Fier
Just looking for a simple mp3 player for the car thru aux. I used to own one of those fuse but stopped working after a week thou I got it referb and got my money back.
I need the fm just in case I go out without the car and need something to listen to.
The storage capacity doesn't have to be big as long as there is there is a sd slot available.
As of right now my music folder is around 35 gig mixed with mp3's and a few lossless.
Bluetooth is optional as I may or may not go that rout as of right now. Good to have in there thou.
If anything I can get a portable radio sepret if it's nice and small.
I do own a cowon d2 is still works, sounds good but only supports 32gig i think, the radio stooped working after 2 years of owning it and the random song option is horrible. It usually plays the same order songs every time and that other custom firmware is hard to navigate for car use.

Dec 26, 2017 at 9:54 PM Post #4 of 5
I think that is what i bought last time not the fuse sorry. it was whatever was the sandisk at the time on 2012 i think.
Can it be trusted thou. ill get it if so. I don't want it braking if I get it off ebay. Last time I got it at a computer store referbished.

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2018 at 11:30 AM Post #5 of 5
If you can live without a full size SD card but can tolerate an MSD card there's always the good old Clip Zip with Rockbox on it off of eBay. No Bluetooth though.
So can I trust sandisk again? last time I did buy it refurbished, maybe that is why it died so soon. I hear the sport winch has bluetooth, but the thing is rubbish is this correct? THou scandisk is a cheeper option which I need. The rockbox firmware is it easy to navigate for car use?
Also happy newyear to you all.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back