looking for mini>mini cables...
Mar 24, 2006 at 6:37 AM Post #4 of 11
Given your wide price range, would it not be possible that you might be paying for shipping in the form of a higher price? They may charge for shipping, but you might want to consider Blue Jeans Cable, as their prices are very reasonable.

Mar 24, 2006 at 2:29 PM Post #5 of 11
Have you looked at the custom builders in our Mall Fi Forum? There's at least one builder I know of and possibly more that fill all your requirements...including free shipping.

Mar 24, 2006 at 10:48 PM Post #6 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by replytoken
Given your wide price range, would it not be possible that you might be paying for shipping in the form of a higher price? They may charge for shipping, but you might want to consider Blue Jeans Cable, as their prices are very reasonable.

I was aware of BJ Cables (http://www.bluejeanscable.com/) but I could never find mini cables at the site. Do you know if they really do sell them and where to find them at the website?

Mar 24, 2006 at 10:50 PM Post #7 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by mbriant
Have you looked at the custom builders in our Mall Fi Forum? There's at least one builder I know of and possibly more that fill all your requirements...including free shipping.

Yes I have been contacted by one such member. I need to see all of my options before I purchase.

Mar 25, 2006 at 12:28 AM Post #8 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane
I was aware of BJ Cables (http://www.bluejeanscable.com/) but I could never find mini cables at the site. Do you know if they really do sell them and where to find them at the website?

They have been slow to update their web site, but when I was last there to pick up some IC's a few weeks ago, they showed me a new mini design and said that they were now making them. The plugs on the one I saw were quite massive and solid! Give them a call or drop them an e-mail message. They are usually pretty good about answering their phone. Whoever you choose, I hope that you get some nice quality IC's from them at a good price.

Mar 29, 2006 at 12:24 AM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane
Thanks, i'll shoot them an email and get a price ...maybe a pic(I hope).

I'm also interested in this cable, did you get a reply from them? any pics?

Mar 29, 2006 at 11:17 AM Post #11 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Strife
I'm also interested in this cable, did you get a reply from them? any pics?

Sorry, I haven't done that yet. I do intend to within a couple weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back