Looking for Mac(leopard) program to xport PM's to.
Feb 10, 2008 at 8:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

strangedaze39

Member of the Trade: HeadCoverage
Anyone know a good program to keep my PM's organized on my mac. My inbox fills so quickly and I hate deleting PM's over and over again. Right now I can use the basics like safari and text edit but they are all HORRIBLE for any kind of organization or even reading. Formats to export in are CSV XML and Text. Any clue how to xport my PM's in a organized legitimate matter ? Thanks

Feb 10, 2008 at 8:24 PM Post #2 of 6
DevonThink, Together, Yojimbo, NoteTaker... there are too many good pieces of software that do what you're looking for to list. Try them all, see which one has an approach that's good for you. You could even use Leopard Mail notes.

Feb 10, 2008 at 9:04 PM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by strangedaze39 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Awesome I will let you know what I decide to use. What do you use BTW ?

I use OmniOutliner for almost everything, but it's a more general-purpose tool than you're probably looking for. I also use Leap.

By the way, you can drag Leopard Mail notes into your regular email boxes, so you can keep track of your PMs in the same way you keep track of regular emails, if you decide to go that route.

Feb 10, 2008 at 9:09 PM Post #5 of 6
...or contribute to Head-Fi and get increased PM capacity.
wink.gif

A bit off-topic, but worth pointing out imo.

Feb 10, 2008 at 10:45 PM Post #6 of 6
I use DEVONthink for most organizing, but for PMs why not just use Google's free Docs & Spreadsheets?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back