looking for In Ear Headphones in price that goes between 60-110Dollars
Nov 4, 2014 at 12:30 PM Post #17 of 29
you can refer joker's multi-iem thread here in Head-fi, headphonelist.com or ClieOs' reviews at inearmatters.net (my favorite)

Nov 4, 2014 at 1:15 PM Post #19 of 29
  if you're looking for accurate sound then you'll probably be interested in the etymotic hf5  

ive done previous research on them and they are notorious for their accurate sound 

I searched too about this headphones and it look great and i maybe going to buy it but there is something that makes me worried
i use the headphones in my phone LG G2 in PowerAMP player and im afraid that beacause i use it without a serious player (not phone)i will not get the best from the headphones so its not worth so much money
what do you say about it?

Nov 4, 2014 at 1:56 PM Post #20 of 29
  I searched too about this headphones and it look great and i maybe going to buy it but there is something that makes me worried
i use the headphones in my phone LG G2 in PowerAMP player and im afraid that beacause i use it without a serious player (not phone)i will not get the best from the headphones so its not worth so much money
what do you say about it?

hmmm

if you arent using a DAC you probably wont be utilizing the phones to their best ability 

but even still that wouldnt mean they wont sound good off your phone

Nov 4, 2014 at 2:09 PM Post #21 of 29
  hmmm

if you arent using a DAC you probably wont be utilizing the phones to their best ability 

but even still that wouldnt mean they wont sound good off your phone

Ok thank you very much man i think im going to buy them with the kind of music that i mention and my needs you think this headphones good for me?

Nov 4, 2014 at 2:09 PM Post #22 of 29
  if you're looking for accurate sound then you'll probably be interested in the etymotic hf5  

ive done previous research on them and they are notorious for their accurate sound 

I am sorry mr Kevbo. but the OP told he listens to dubstep and you would suggest an Etymotic HF5 for that ???
blink.gif

I hope you have actually 'done' your 'research'.

Royalter, please try and audition something like Hifiman RE400, GR07 silver edition  or the other ones I have mentioned.

Nov 4, 2014 at 2:23 PM Post #23 of 29

I am sorry mr Kevbo. but the OP told he listens to dubstep and you would suggest an Etymotic HF5 for that ???
blink.gif

Royalter, please try and audition something like Hifiman RE400, GR07 silver edition  or the other ones I have mentioned.

didnt notice the post where he said he liked dubstep 
blink.gif

in that case i think he should just settle for a 20 dollar bud or like you said the re400 

Nov 4, 2014 at 2:31 PM Post #24 of 29
  didnt notice the post where he said he liked dubstep 
blink.gif

in that case i think he should just settle for a 20 dollar bud or like you said the re400 

blink.gif

im listen to dubstep a little the most important to me is the pop and rock i hardly hear dubstep
in that case the Etymotic HF5 good for me?

Nov 4, 2014 at 2:34 PM Post #25 of 29
  im listen to dubstep a little the most important to me is the pop and rock i hardly hear dubstep
in that case the Etymotic HF5 good for me?

etymotic has sometimes painfully accurate sound and can be very unforgiving but if you listen to primarily dubstep you'll want a bass oriented phone

my friend owns the hf3 and he says they have golden mids yet there can be a world of difference between the hf3 and 5

imo either shure se215, hf5, or re400

Nov 4, 2014 at 2:43 PM Post #26 of 29
etymotic has sometimes painfully accurate sound and can be very unforgiving but if you listen to primarily dubstep you'll want a bass oriented phone

my friend owns the hf3 and he says they have golden mids yet there can be a world of difference between the hf3 and 5

imo either shure se215, hf5, or re400

I have maybe 10 songs of dubstep and 1900 of rock and pop i need headphones that good for pop and rock that the vocals will be good. the etymotic HF5 good for that?

Nov 4, 2014 at 2:51 PM Post #27 of 29
Try and go for an all rounder rather - GR07 Silver edition, RE400 and Audio Technica IM70

Nov 7, 2014 at 7:53 AM Post #29 of 29
imo yeah it should be good, but you might want to do a bit more research bc nothings worse than a bad headphone to user match

Try and go for an all rounder rather - GR07 Silver edition, RE400 and Audio Technica IM70

I heard that the cable of the HF5 is not good so i need another headphones the most important thing to me is the accruate of the vocals.which headphones are you recmmende?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back