looking for In Ear Headphones in price that goes between 60-110Dollars
Nov 3, 2014 at 1:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 29

Royalter24

New Head-Fier
Hey guys i am looking for In Ear Headphones in price that goes between 60-110 Dollars. (or 50-90 Euros)
i am use it for music like pop,rock (not hard rock) and dubstep
i can buy the headphones with ebay or any website that make delivers.
thanks to the guys that wil help me :))

Nov 3, 2014 at 2:30 PM Post #4 of 29
i own a pair of the shure se215's
these ran me about $89  5 months ago so im assuming there has been a price drop 

i love them to death, in fact as im sitting here in class i have them in my pocket 

they have SPECTACULAR mids for a pair so cheap
their highs are very accurate and bright sounding but can sometimes be drowned out by the bass
their bass is very accurate and punchy making them a very rich iem, initially you wont be able to hear much bass until you get a firm seal in your ear but once you get that perfect seal the bass is just booming and wonderful

plus they feature detachable cables so thats a bonus
their cable is of a very high quality in build featuring a somewhat large but sturdy L shaped plug

the sound isolation is on a next level basis 
i can put them in and mow the lawn listening to music and barely hear anything but the music

overall they're fabulous BUT if you have small ears these will be a huge pain, literally, these are very painful if you have small ears which makes long listening secessions tedious.   
i wear them with the cord over the ear and have the zip up cord thing at the back of my neck, that makes these great for workouts

ksc75smile.gif

Nov 3, 2014 at 2:49 PM Post #5 of 29
  i own a pair of the shure se215's
these ran me about $89  5 months ago so im assuming there has been a price drop 

i love them to death, in fact as im sitting here in class i have them in my pocket 

they have SPECTACULAR mids for a pair so cheap
their highs are very accurate and bright sounding but can sometimes be drowned out by the bass
their bass is very accurate and punchy making them a very rich iem, initially you wont be able to hear much bass until you get a firm seal in your ear but once you get that perfect seal the bass is just booming and wonderful

plus they feature detachable cables so thats a bonus
their cable is of a very high quality in build featuring a somewhat large but sturdy L shaped plug

the sound isolation is on a next level basis 
i can put them in and mow the lawn listening to music and barely hear anything but the music

overall they're fabulous BUT if you have small ears these will be a huge pain, literally, these are very painful if you have small ears which makes long listening secessions tedious.   
i wear them with the cord over the ear and have the zip up cord thing at the back of my neck, that makes these great for workouts

ksc75smile.gif

thank you very much man on this comment :)

more opinions? 

Nov 3, 2014 at 3:20 PM Post #6 of 29
thank you very much man on this comment :)

more opinions? 

I also own a pair of SE215, while I've better headphones now, I loved the 215s when I first got them. They're the perfect all around entry level IEM; good sound quality, good build quality, and great customer service to boot. If they break down, Shure's customer service will take care of you and send you a new pair within a week.

Nov 3, 2014 at 3:30 PM Post #7 of 29
Check out the new sennheiser momentum in ear if you don't mind an inline mic. I didn't like them at first but I am really new to IEMs and found that putting in a bigger earpiece changed the sound drastically for the better, I think there a solid buy at 100 USD

Nov 3, 2014 at 3:30 PM Post #8 of 29
I also own a pair of SE215, while I've better headphones now, I loved the 215s when I first got them. They're the perfect all around entry level IEM; good sound quality, good build quality, and great customer service to boot. If they break down, Shure's customer service will take care of you and send you a new pair within a week.

So do you think too that with the budget that i mention this pair are the best for my needs?

Nov 3, 2014 at 3:32 PM Post #11 of 29
So do you think too that with the budget that i mention this pair are the best for my needs?

imo these are a good entry level iem,
im listening to them now in class as a matter of fact

EDIT: note theres also the blue version of the se215's they'll run you a bit more but with that you get improved mids and a much deeper bass

Nov 3, 2014 at 3:39 PM Post #13 of 29
Hi ... do not go for the Shure SE215. They are not really worth the money anymore since the vast number of earphones that have come out in the above price range.

Even the $30 Sony MH1c performs better than the Shure SE215 in everything except may be fit and isolation. Even the Xiaomi piston 2.1 that costs less than $20 outperforms the Shure in everyway!!!

I would suggest you take a look at the Hifiman RE400 or Audio-technica IM70 for the price. Another one is the Vsonic GR07 Silver Edition.

Cheers,
~A

Nov 3, 2014 at 3:42 PM Post #14 of 29
Just so you would consider throwing out my opinion since others have equivocally praised the SE215, I feel the RE-400 is slightly better than the Shure SE535, which is the top of the range Shure SE series when they released the SE-xx5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back