Looking for IEMs, low budget.
Jan 16, 2014 at 11:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

ccubeice

New Head-Fier
Hello, I currently have Sennheiser MX370 earbuds, which I have been using for about a year now with my Sansa Clip+. It's quality is okay I guess, better than earphones that come with your phone or mp3-player, but they have no noise-isolation. 
I listen to DnB, also a bit of dubstep and pop music.
I would like some earphones with good bass and clear sound on about 15€ budget.
I have looked around, and have found the Monoprice earphones, which supposedly (by many reviews) are better than any other <30$ IEMs. So I did a bit more research on them, and I found that I could order the 8320's for about 15€ from eBay.
However, I am not sure if this is the way to go. I live in Estonia, so the availability of earphones is fairly limited.

Thanks!

Jan 16, 2014 at 11:49 AM Post #2 of 7
I find it hard to believe it is cost effective to buy 15 euro headphones from ebay and have them shipped to Estonia. It seems like the shipping would would be much more than that!

So, what brands can you get more easily? Can you get the Mee M6?

Jan 16, 2014 at 12:44 PM Post #3 of 7
I find it hard to believe it is cost effective to buy 15 euro headphones from ebay and have them shipped to Estonia. It seems like the shipping would would be much more than that!

So, what brands can you get more easily? Can you get the Mee M6?

Sorry, I must've written something wrong, but I meant that the Monoprice earphones I found on eBay for 15€ including shipping.

No, I couldn't find that. I've never heard of that brand before as well. Is the Soundmagic ES18 good? I saw a review for Soundmagic ES20 recently I think and that was positive. Also looking at Philips SHE-3590 (read good reviews about it, and that it actually beats the Monoprice ones) and Cresyn LMX-E630.
Websites, where I could find normal headphones:
Soundshop (actual music accessories and whatever store)
Euronics (just an electronics store)
Hinnavaatlus (a website, through which it searches on several estonian e-stores and displays the lowest price)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back