Looking for IEMs in Melbourne AUS
Nov 4, 2008 at 1:52 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

Labelwhore

New Head-Fier
Probably not the way to go about this, but I've been out of the headphone game for a sufficient amount of time that I don't even know what to look for...so I'm hoping for some suggestions (hopefully local, so I can check the product out first hand) for a middle-of-the-road IEM (up to $150AUD)

Again, sorry if this is an inappropriate post/section to post such a request...but any help would be great!

Nov 4, 2008 at 11:34 AM Post #2 of 7
Nov 4, 2008 at 12:10 PM Post #4 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Labelwhore /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Probably not the way to go about this, but I've been out of the headphone game for a sufficient amount of time that I don't even know what to look for...so I'm hoping for some suggestions (hopefully local, so I can check the product out first hand) for a middle-of-the-road IEM (up to $150AUD)

Again, sorry if this is an inappropriate post/section to post such a request...but any help would be great!

go to earphonesolutions.com they offer free international shipping on anything over $150USD you wont be able to get shures though because they are a shure dealer therefore have tp leave it up to shure australia to sell them to you. but UE Westone etc no problem

otherwise if you buy in australia unfortunately you get wroughted on price

Nov 5, 2008 at 12:39 AM Post #6 of 7
Great links everyone...now a bit of research!
darthsmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back