Looking for IEM's for fiance, crisp and clean all around but with Agressive lows
Jan 4, 2012 at 11:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Supra Man

Head-Fier
The CX-500's came today. She likes them, so They'll do for now. 
I think they're alright But I want her to have better. I know I can DO better..
She likes bass, listens to lots of electronica, dance, and techno, and I would like to get her a pair of IEM's good for this.
They would need to have a very present low end, yet at the same time pronounce synths and drum parts with clear and crisp delivery. She Likes clarity of my HD 595's (Sadly still unamped) but wants more powerful bass.
What are some good options for under.. Lets say, 150$ US? Any brand will do, And I'm trusting you folks to have some knowledge. God knows I could use a little lol

Jan 4, 2012 at 11:46 PM Post #2 of 2
Ultimate ears triple fi 10 is on sale for under 150 at the moment, they used to go for over 300. Also, if you want to go for something cheaper people are saying the thermaltake isurus which only cost about 20 dollars sounds like earphones in the 100+ range. Also comes with a mic, and an adaptor so you can use it with a pc, so can be used for Skype etc. I just ordered one to check out, haven't received it yet so I can't give a comment on the quality but check out this thread:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/586909/the-thermaltake-isurus-rebranded-audio-technica-and-the-philips-she3580-substantial-finds

the triple fi's are widely regarded as the best iem's if you listen to trance/edm. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back