Looking for IEM with Mic for android for ~$100.
Dec 20, 2015 at 1:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

JTVD78

New Head-Fier
Title really says it all. I currently have the soundMAGIC E10's, but I want to upgrade to IEMs with a built-in mic and playback buttons. I have an Android Galaxy S5 if that makes a difference. 
In regards to sound quality, I would prefer headphones with more bass than the set that I currently have. Also, build quality (and warranty?) are important, but having a mic and more bass than the E10s are my primary desire. 

Thank you 

EDIT: I will not be using an amp for these

Dec 20, 2015 at 2:24 PM Post #2 of 2
I would like to jump in on this as I have the exact same requirements and budget that you have, but am still undecided about what I want to get.
I currently have the SE215, but it's beginning to fail on one end and I think it's time to try something new.

Several options that I have researched are:

- Xiaomi Piston 3 (or the new Hybrid)
- Sennheiser Momentum in-ears
- RHA MA750i (sadly no full Android support)
- Sony SBH80 (wireless, but very similar to the MH1C apparently)
- Yamaha EPH-100 (discontinued, so hard to find)

I was set on getting the RHA, but after finding out that I can get the SBH80 for quite a bit less and that the Xiaomi Piston's are also great for a LOT less, I'm starting to doubt that decision.
Hopefully this will give you some options to look into and also get me some feedback on which of these would best suit my new Nexus 6P.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back