Looking for headphones, need isolation from human voices, my bose qc3 just dont cut it(obv)
Sep 26, 2015 at 7:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

pedro8

New Head-Fier
Hi, first of all let me present myself, I am Pedro, 31 from Spain, living in London.

I share a flat/office with my girlfriend, and both of us do coachings, we spend a lot of time talking on the same room - So its hard to focus on work sometimes.

What I need is complete isolation from human voices, sound quality doesnt matter to me, as I wont be listening to music.

I own a bose qc3 who obviously is not anywhere near enough for this job....

So I made a hundred million of searchs, and were about to buy the etymotics, but then read about some people being unconfortable with the deepness in the canal.

Then read about westone um2, but thought i would just ask the experts in the forum to have a personalised advice.

Money is not a problem, but would be comfortable spending around 200 gbp (300$). But if by spending 400 I solve my problem, i would do it without hesitation!

Thanks in advance guys,

Sep 26, 2015 at 10:35 PM Post #2 of 2
Etymotics are really incredible, I've found that if you use the bigger tips, they don't go as far in but you get the same level of isolation. Also, the Bose quiet comfort earbuds work really well. My brother has them, and I can stand next to him and shout and he will hardly hear me. If you want over ear, the new nose ones are the best. The etymotics are a cheaper option, as you can buy a $50 pair that don't sound as good, but Bose takes the cake with the Earbuds, simply because they offer amazing anc (their new stuff is way better than ever before) and they also have good passive noise canceling. Only downside is they cost 200 more than the etymotics would

Users who are viewing this thread

Back