Looking for headphones for outdoor/on campus use
Aug 5, 2013 at 2:54 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

McCallister

New Head-Fier
Hello everyone.

I'm looking for a new set of headphones for use out of the house. I purchased a pair of SR850's about a year ago and have enjoyed them since. I really don't have too much experience with sound equipment and with a lack of any decent audio store around here means I don't really have a chance to test things out. I'm looking for something closed ear, and over ear. I've grown to dislike on ear headphones. I listen to pretty much a little bit of everything, however I do enjoy a bass bias. As for sources I would be using this on my Galaxy S3, Nexus 7, and PC with a Xonar DG. Was wanting something in the $100-$200 range preferable.

Aug 5, 2013 at 3:42 PM Post #3 of 4
Quote:
Hello everyone.

I'm looking for a new set of headphones for use out of the house. I purchased a pair of SR850's about a year ago and have enjoyed them since. I really don't have too much experience with sound equipment and with a lack of any decent audio store around here means I don't really have a chance to test things out. I'm looking for something closed ear, and over ear. I've grown to dislike on ear headphones. I listen to pretty much a little bit of everything, however I do enjoy a bass bias. As for sources I would be using this on my Galaxy S3, Nexus 7, and PC with a Xonar DG. Was wanting something in the $100-$200 range preferable.

JVC HA-S500 folding headphones, under $60.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back