Looking for headphones for hip/hop rap and great bass
Sep 6, 2012 at 12:14 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

rackcitypanda

New Head-Fier
This is my story of improving my earphones, i used to be a gummy user (the $10 earphones that you replace monthly), then i moved to the $20 skullcandys because they lasted a little more, then i found out about the skullcandy 50/50 i fell in love with these the quality was just so much better and the bass was great, and now they've been broken for a while so i been using some cheap ass skullcandys. POINT IS, I've been saving to get some badass headphones knowing how good the quality can get and me being a music addict i was looking at the Beats Studio, by the hype and them being so famous but i did some research and found out they're decent, but nothing worth their price.
SO HERE IS MY QUESTION
What are some good headphones, better than Beats Studio, that would be great for bass/hiphop/rap. If you could point out the same quality of Beats in a different price, to the point of the best quality headphones for what i was going to spend which is around $250-300. Thank you :)

Sep 6, 2012 at 2:22 AM Post #4 of 7
If you want to stick with Skullcandy, you could try the Mix Master Mike cans. Honestly I think they sound better even if compared to Beats Pro and they are much more affordable. :)

Or you could give a try to the good ol' Denon D2000 as suggested above (I think they have a bit loose bass, other than that it is really well extended). :wink:

Sep 6, 2012 at 2:40 PM Post #6 of 7
If you really want super bass power that which has decent quality you might wanna check out audio technica Pro700MKII. Other than that, the Ultrasone HFI780 (which i prefer over the audio tech due to its better clarity, soundstage and comfort, but slightly less bass)

Sep 6, 2012 at 5:11 PM Post #7 of 7
Both of those look amazing im so pumped lol i looked into the Audio-technica ATH-PRO700MK2 and it looks like it is what im looking for so i think thats what im getting!! any other suggestions before i buy this baby!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back