Looking for headphones, ~$250-300 range
Dec 29, 2013 at 3:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Dragooon

New Head-Fier
Hello! I'm looking to buy new headphones in around $250-300 range, preferably Sennheiser. I mostly listen to, well everything. A few examples of my favourite songs are Adele's Rolling in the Deep and Skyfall, Snoop Dogg's Dump it like it's Hot, Kid Rock's Bawitdaba, Kansas' Carry on my Wayvard Son. So something that can handle most of the stuff in a balanced nature, with good bass.

I currently have wireless BT in-ear headphones (Plantronics BackBeat Go 2), so I'm not really an audiophile guy, I just would love to have something good to hear when I'm alone. Some noise isolation would be nice, I use my Nexus 5 as my primary audio source without an external DAC. I definitely want comfortable over-ear, preferably not too bulky so I can occasionally carry them around. Mic isn't required. Any suggestions are appreciated, and if anyone know any good deal going around let me know.

Dec 29, 2013 at 7:12 PM Post #2 of 5
Sennheiser momentum :wink:
Slightly over your budget, though.
Then there's hd25 and amperior from sennheiser

Dec 30, 2013 at 12:36 PM Post #5 of 5
Yeah, that's definitely pretty awesome. The mdr 1r sits below some of the better mid-fi closed portables like the momentum for example so there's room for upgrading later on :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back