Looking for good quality IEM deal for Black Friday, Cyber Monday to replace klipsch x10s
Nov 25, 2013 at 1:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

shisnitty

New Head-Fier
I lost my Klipsch x10s that I got for Black Friday / Cyber monday on amazon last year, forgot which one and was hoping to get something to replace it. Anybody have a list of the mid-tier high-tier IEMs that might be on sale this year of BF/CM?

Preferably equal or better than the Klipsch x10's

-Sound quality
-Noise Isolation
-Comfort (they were pretty damn comfy!)
-price around $100-200 range and part of a black friday/cyber monday deal

Sorry if this is a bit premature or in the wrong place to ask
confused_face_2.gif

Nov 25, 2013 at 1:52 AM Post #2 of 4
This is the right place to ask. Do you have a particular sound preference?

I would suggest you check out the following IEM:

• Vsonic GR07BE (excellent...just got them. Can't go wrong with them)
  • T-Peos H-200
  • Dunu DN1000 (brand new in the market with good reviews)
  • Heir Audio 3Ai (on sale now from $299 to $229 with free shipping)

or check out these threads:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AkVOjqY8dVYWdDl4bzE4SkxpWENPSmdoc3lGMlo1MWc&single=true&gid=0&output=html

http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-302-iems-compared-1964ears-v6-stage-added-11-12-13-p-806

Nov 25, 2013 at 1:57 AM Post #3 of 4
Thanks for the quick reply!

I don't really have a sound preference, though I do love being able to hear the 'highs (like violin high notes)" and good sound stage (the x10s were kinda meh in that regard).

Is it also too early to be looking for really good black friday / cyber monday deals? I think 2 years ago they had a pretty good triplefi (iirc) deal.

Nov 25, 2013 at 2:22 AM Post #4 of 4
Best to go through the 2 threads above. At least you will get some general idea of what you want then you can narrow down the question once you have a preference. I think you will like the T-Peos H-100 and the DN1000 (check out the reviews), The H-100 has very good sub-bass and treble extension and also a good sound stage. I have them but I really don't like its V shaped signature. I love the GR07BE but I haven't burned them in yet to the 200 hours recommended so I can't comment on the soundstage on them. They are very comfortable to wear too unlike the H-100.

In Malaysia, Black Friday is almost unheard of. Infact I had to see a youtube documentary/ South Park episode to see what the fuss is all about...especially the shopping and sales spree in U.S. Knowing what it is now, I think you can surely find some great offers soon.

Now there is a cyber Monday? hmmmm....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back