Looking for good, comfortable in-ear earbuds
Mar 29, 2012 at 10:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Snipe?Star

New Head-Fier
Can't stand the iaudio earphones that came with my Cowon J3... first of all, after the cable "splits" into the wire that runs to the left/right earbud- they are grossly uneven (i take it this is intentional?). the one running to the left ear is like 5 inches long and the one to the right ear is like 15 inches long...second, they are heinously uncomfortable. they won't stay in my ear to begin with, and i have to keep re-inserting them every few seconds-- the 'twisting' motion you do to make them stay in the ear has rubbed the inside of my left ear raw.i was using the in-ear earbuds that came with my 3DS, but for some reason they just randomly attenuated. they were sort of quiet before, which wasn't a problem with the j3's volume all the way up, but for some reason the output of one earbud dropped to like 20-30%, and the other one dropped to like 5% (you can BARELY make noise out of it). this happened very suddenly one night as i got back from the gym, and this annoys me as now i am trying to use the various earbuds i have around and they all suck.one of the main issues i have is they won't stay in my damn ears. i jog to the gym, which is basically down the street from me, and having regular earbuds stay in your ear while jogging (not even running) is pretty much impossible. the twisting motion i have to do to get them to stay in, as i mentioned above, is doing a number on my ears.basically, need in-ear earbuds (dont particularly wont an over-ear set) that are comfortable and will stay in my ears.i was looking at maybe the AKG 340/350/370 but am looking for recommendations. im not looking to spend more than 100 dollars, trying to keep it as much under that if possible.

Apr 3, 2012 at 3:16 PM Post #3 of 5
sigh.. what is up with you people? are you audiophiles, or just snobs who dont post in other peoples' threads?

never ******* mind, i suppose i'll take further inquiries regarding audio stuff elsewhere...

Apr 3, 2012 at 3:26 PM Post #4 of 5

Quote:
sigh.. what is up with you people? are you audiophiles, or just snobs who dont post in other peoples' threads?
never ******* mind, i suppose i'll take further inquiries regarding audio stuff elsewhere...

all these just looked like ranting to me.... if you are asking for recommendations just say it.. we don't need to know ALL your background info and don't want to know.. and more importantly the info you gave are mostly useless for giving recommendations...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back