Looking for good close-backs £150/$220 - £200/$300
Jun 8, 2015 at 2:54 PM Post #16 of 22
  Indeed. Many a girlfriend have gotten annoyed with them during hugs. Still worth it though 
atsmile.gif

"Many a girlfriend"
Are you a person?

Jun 8, 2015 at 3:07 PM Post #18 of 22
  I owned them for 4 years and I was 16 at the time. Add onto that, the fact that I was an exchange student (therefore interesting) in England...
Yes, I am a person. And I'm okay with it.

Guess we are both destined to have our souls go to some place that's hot.

Jun 8, 2015 at 3:39 PM Post #20 of 22
Okay so my list right now is:
AKG K545
Soundmagic P150
Beyerdynamic DT-770

Again, budget going up to $300...
I would just get the well-known FA-003 again, but I need a bit more warmth this time :)

Jun 8, 2015 at 4:11 PM Post #21 of 22
I've made my mind up. I've wanted to try the Beyerdynamics for may years, and I'm gonna do it!

Then, once I get more money (God, studying in a nordic country is lucrative..) I will look into getting an open-backed headphone :) Then, an amp, and then some computer upgrades or maybe a new source... Or maybe I'll just be happy the way things are, who knows.

Thanks to all of you who helped, and I'm sorry for the triple-post. Turrah!

Jun 8, 2015 at 10:35 PM Post #22 of 22
The Beyerdynamic custome one pros have a bass port which you could adjust the bass. You could also customize the way it looks. I think you should add it to your list. If you are looking for portability, the sennheiser momentums are pretty portable and they have good bass. I haven't tried any of them but they seem to be doing well in the audiophile community. Other recommendations : Sennheiser Urbanite and Beyerdynamic DT770 

Hope I helped!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back