Looking for good audiologist in Portland, OR
Feb 1, 2015 at 11:27 PM Post #2 of 7
The group at OHSU is well-regarded nationally. I was on faculty for many years there and referred to them regularly--everyone seemed happy with their encounter. You'll have to look up the number, as I've forgotten it--a little presenile dementia...

Feb 1, 2015 at 11:31 PM Post #3 of 7
  The group at OHSU is well-regarded nationally. I was on faculty for many years there and referred to them regularly--everyone seemed happy with their encounter. You'll have to look up the number, as I've forgotten it--a little presenile dementia...

Thanks for the reply!  That would be the SoundSource group I mentioned above, correct?  They're based at OHSU.

Feb 1, 2015 at 11:42 PM Post #4 of 7
The only advice I can offer is to make sure you know the exact requirements of the impressions required by your chosen IEM mfr. There are apparently different materials that can be used for the impressions, and not all mfrs can work with all types of impressions. There have been disappointed head-fiers that had impressions made, sent them off, then found out the mfr couldn't work with them. For example, 1964ears has recommended audiologists and specific instructions for the impressions: https://www.1964ears.com/pages/audiologist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back