Looking for god sound to my hears!
Aug 1, 2013 at 8:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

cusa79

New Head-Fier
Hi! My name is Alejandro. I'm from montevideo, the capital of a little country, Uruguay. I'm medical doctor and since i have memory, i love music.
One thing to another, my search for god sound has led me to take a decent hi fi gear for my living room: a krell ksa 100s as main amp, a couple of sonus faber concerto as speakers an a Sabre based Audiolab DAC as main source. It sound nice to me.
But since I was a teen I forget the pleasure it is to listen to music on the road. My actual headphones sucks, and I plan to improve them. Have no experienced in the field, so your advice can help me a lot.
My budget is around u$s 300-500 for the headphones, and moro or less the same to the amp-dac. would use to listen to music while I travel (I do much) on bus, so noise isolator and in ear headphones is a must.
But my real doubt is about the source. Does an Iphone could sound really god with a nice headphones, or may I need another portable player?
I appreciate the attention you can give me, and bybthe way, sorry for my frightful english.
Greetings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back