Looking for first entry level amp.
Jan 10, 2013 at 12:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Aaron94

100+ Head-Fier
As I get more and more into the audiophelia type of mindset I continue to look more and more into more things that I would like to try. At the moment all I own is a pair of V-MODA Crossfade LP2s, Klipsch Image X10s, and Noontec Zoro. But in the future I plan to buy more models such as the Beyerdynamic DT770s or DT880, and I know I would need an amp to use them effectively. But I dont want to drop ~300 on a portable amp. 

What I want is a pretty basic entry level amp budget probably around $100 if possible. 

Right now Ive looked a bit into the CmoyBB 2.03, quite cheap, and I really like the bass boost switch. Any others that I should consider more, or does anyone have any experience with the CmoyBB? As I said I like the bass boost switch, Im quite a bass head.

Also does anyone have any experience or knowledge on using an amp on the headphones/IEMs that I mentioned I have?

Thanks for the help.

Jan 10, 2013 at 2:45 PM Post #2 of 3
Also just started checking out the Fiio E11 and that looks pretty good as well, same price as the Cmoy and has more features from what I can see.

Really would appreciate some help, hate to admit it but, I have no idea what Im doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back