Looking for established reviewer with Grado's
Feb 13, 2008 at 1:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

strangedaze39

Member of the Trade: HeadCoverage
I am looking for an established reviewer willing to test my Mahogany Cups I can pay postage and would be happy to give a discount to the reviewer if they want to keep them. It will help to see past work and have good feedback. Thank you for your time
smily_headphones1.gif

-Cody

Feb 13, 2008 at 8:58 AM Post #5 of 10
Feb 13, 2008 at 2:36 PM Post #6 of 10
I just got a pair of these yesterday in the mail (paid full price and am not a reviewer). Installed them on a Grado SR125, but haven't had any time to listen yet. I'll be able to compare them to a woodied/recabled SR325, woodied/recabled SR60 and a stock RS-2. I also have a SR225 with Liberators on them to compare to.

Feb 13, 2008 at 3:54 PM Post #7 of 10
Awesome, thanks guys. I didn't know you were gonna right a review Headphoneaddict
smily_headphones1.gif
Also, Ice Nine and Headphoneaddict if you do the review it would help to do it in a new thread.

I also need to grab some feedback from you guys soon. Thanks for chiming in everyone thats familiar with these
smily_headphones1.gif
Makes me feel good about trying to do this.

BTW darku they sounds great on the SR-225's. and goober they would work great and fit on SR-60, but I really do need someone good with reviews.

-Cody

Feb 13, 2008 at 6:38 PM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by strangedaze39 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Awesome, thanks guys. I didn't know you were gonna right a review Headphoneaddict
smily_headphones1.gif
Also, Ice Nine and Headphoneaddict if you do the review it would help to do it in a new thread.

I also need to grab some feedback from you guys soon. Thanks for chiming in everyone thats familiar with these
smily_headphones1.gif
Makes me feel good about trying to do this.

BTW darku they sounds great on the SR-225's. and goober they would work great and fit on SR-60, but I really do need someone good with reviews.

-Cody

No problem, I could post a new thread for them too.

Feb 13, 2008 at 11:30 PM Post #9 of 10
Strangedaze, maybe you can try to fire Zanth a PM?

Feb 13, 2008 at 11:34 PM Post #10 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by rockbottom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Strangedaze, maybe you can try to fire Zanth a PM?

Yes I would suggest the same thing as well.

Out of all the Grado reviews I've read over the past few weeks, his have been the most in depth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back