looking for diy project links?
Aug 14, 2005 at 6:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

mseidl

New Head-Fier
Im interested in creating an optical input for my headphone amp, and am wanting to use burr-brown 24 bit dacs... or something better then those if you know of it... i just have heard the burr-browns in car audio and they sound pretty good.

the other thing...

would be making a cd player diy that would output optical for the above project?

OOOOH! i want to stick with making op amp headphone amps for now, what is the best op amp that i can get? i heard the analog devices one is best. but, i was wondering if there were better ones? i dont have the exact model number... sorry. the page is down.

Aug 14, 2005 at 7:06 PM Post #2 of 4
The first place that you should start is at the top of this page under DIY Big List. Check the links section and you'll find more information than you can digest in a lifetime. I can't imagine the amount of time and effort that Rick put into this list so respect that effort and take advantage of it
smily_headphones1.gif

HTH,

Nate

Aug 14, 2005 at 7:16 PM Post #3 of 4
anybody know where i can buy high quality burr-brown dacs? or how much is a mark lev. dac?

id like a 24 or 32 bit dac... something that sounds good
smily_headphones1.gif

i can only find adcs here in germany. and i cant find any info on burrbrown 24bit dacs on ti.com

thanks in advance.

i found the project i want to do... i just want to switch out some parts.

its the project with the ad op amps and the optical input. but i want a better amp ifpossible and better dacs.

ciao, martin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back