Looking for device to listen to while excercising ....
Feb 2, 2015 at 8:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

badburn

New Head-Fier
Hello, I'm looking for a small speaker to listen to while exercising. As at the place I live in, it's very hard to find such sound systems, I usually read reviews and recommendations and import them through a friend. So I value your opinions alot. Thanks in advance.

My budget is around 100 dollars. I want a speaker that sounds clear and decent. figured out exercise headsets are not an option because I work out at complex positions and change positions all the time, the chances are high for them to fall down. Also I don't like the idea of blue tooth headset around my head.

I am currently looking at

1. Ultimate ears MINI Boom
2. Creative sound blaster roar

I have no experience in this type of a product. Usually I turn on my sub woofer and workout, but as I am at a boarding place from now on, I need something very portable and produce some decent sound, Budget is very important too. Please suggest me a good speaker at my price point. lower price at decent sound quality is better.

Feb 2, 2015 at 8:48 PM Post #2 of 3
Good luck. I have never heard a small portable speaker that sounded decent. I just don't think you can get around the physics of the problem. Small size speaker + battery powered amp = disappointing sound.

Feb 3, 2015 at 1:33 AM Post #3 of 3
Thanks for the reply, it was educating. Now I'm kinda thinking back ward. On second thoughts, is there any guys who practice martial arts with music ? if so, what's your favorite equipment ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back