Looking for COMFORT!
Jul 21, 2013 at 4:04 AM Post #18 of 22
So, i bought the ATH-AD500 and it hurts my left ear 
triportsad.gif
, but the curious thing is that if i turn de headphone around, using the left side on the right ear and the right side on the lef ear, it does not hurt at all! But, of course, it screw up the stereo, mainly for playing games...
Is there a way to change the audio sides??

Thanks!

Jul 21, 2013 at 5:56 AM Post #19 of 22
I'm not too sure but there must be some software solution. I think you can change the audio in Windows.

Jul 21, 2013 at 6:24 AM Post #20 of 22
Quote:
So, i bought the ATH-AD500 and it hurts my left ear 
triportsad.gif
, but the curious thing is that if i turn de headphone around, using the left side on the right ear and the right side on the lef ear, it does not hurt at all! But, of course, it screw up the stereo, mainly for playing games...
Is there a way to change the audio sides??

Thanks!

That's weird since both sides are the same?!! Anyway, if you want to switch side, you can cut off the plug and solder the right wire onto the left and the left wire onto the right. It will probably work. 

Jul 22, 2013 at 5:59 AM Post #21 of 22
Quote:
I'm not too sure but there must be some software solution. I think you can change the audio in Windows.

I thought that too, but I didn't find any software that were able to do this... Didn't find any option related to this in Windows :S

Quote:
That's weird since both sides are the same?!! Anyway, if you want to switch side, you can cut off the plug and solder the right wire onto the left and the left wire onto the right. It will probably work. 

Isn't it?! Idon't know how this can happen... Ooooh man, I can't do this to a brand new headphone! I just don't have the guts :p

Thanks for the answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back