Looking for cheep short aux cable for my fiio amp. Canada?
Jun 9, 2013 at 3:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

DeltaX5

100+ Head-Fier
The cable that can with my fiio amp was cheep and now broke on me. Looking for cheep short aux cable for the fiio amp. I live in Canada. I checked the source but there cables are 5 to 6 ft min. Thats way to long. was looking for maybe 3" to 5".
I seen some people selling custom cables for like 30 to 60 bucks in the for sale fourms and I think thats way to much money to spend for a cheepo amp like this. Maybe 5 to 15 bucks max.

Jun 10, 2013 at 6:45 PM Post #4 of 5
that custom one is better then the fiio one? The cable that came with my E5 was very cheep. is the custom one worth the price?
Maybe later on ill try making my own but at the moment need something. I will prob just get all the tools and wire around the end of the year so i can get them less the cost. but one of these will do till then.

Jun 11, 2013 at 3:45 PM Post #5 of 5
 was just about to order that fiio one since it was cheep but the amazon.com doesn't ship to canada and amazon.ca doesn't have it at all. I found it at Dealextream.com but it's sold out. And shipping takes way to long there. Any other places to get them?
So I found the same item in the Canadian eBay for the second one. the one that looks like a custom cable. want to know if  the the plug is the small one? Im going to have this in my pocket need it to be flexible and small. Im going to order the eBay one prob since thats the only one i can find. Cost little much thou.
edit: I ended up getting the first one on the post hope ill be happy with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back