Looking for canalphone with over the ear wire ($20-$50)
Mar 28, 2008 at 10:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

koop

Head-Fier
I'm looking for a canal phone/iem with an over the ear wire design. I realize that you can do over the ear with a lot of earphones by turning the earphone upside down. That is fine, however ive noticed some earphones seem to be specifically designed for right side up orientation.

comfort is my main concern with SQ coming second. They also need to stay in my ears during active use.

The reason i want over the ear wire is to get rid of micro phonics, ill be using these for skateboarding and running. I'm using shure e2c's right now which are fine, but they are uncomfortable and isolate little too much.

I realize the ksc75 are highly regarded here, but i feel that they would get disgusting with sweat. Ive also heard great things about the pk3 earbuds, but im concerned they will just fall out since they are buds.

I was about to hop on the fx66 since they seemed to get decent reviews... at first.. then all the sudden people hate them. really odd. but ive noticed that a lot reading through these forums heh. Not sure if the fx66 could go over the ear with the wire and stay comfortable tho

Mar 28, 2008 at 10:43 PM Post #2 of 2
Look for super.fi 3 studio on the web, you might find a pair for 50ish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back