Looking for Bluetooth headphones that can pair with 2 phones and answer calls
Dec 16, 2017 at 6:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

mvalpreda

Head-Fier
Looking for a pair of Bluetooth headphones that can pair with 2 phones simultaneously. Would be connecting to an Apple iPhone 8 Plus and a BlackBerry KeyONE Black. Listen to music 99% of the time on the iPhone, but want to make sure I get my calls on both the iPhone and BlackBerry.I guess this is called 'multipoint'.

I have some TaoTronics TT-BH16 and Phaiser BHS-760 which both pair with 2 phones....but both are a nightmare. It is a process every time I turn them off/on. Have to re-pair at least one, sometimes both phones to get it to work. After powered down....all bets are off. Ideally when I turn on the headphones they will automatically connect to both devices - just like my Bose QC35s.

Sound quality is not the biggest concern, I'm at work at usually only have them in 1 ear. I like the looks and size of the TaoTronics and Phaiser. That small earpiece and behind the neck cord is fine with me.

Bonus if Comply makes a tip for them. Double bonus if it takes one of the tips I already have!

Budget is up to $100.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back