Looking for bass earbuds under $60
Jan 23, 2016 at 5:26 AM Post #2 of 6
Personally don't have any solid recommendations with a mic (Fidue A31 maybe, can probably do better in your budget), but can point you here:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/761433/the-best-iems-for-bass-are-the-iem-bass-club#post_11474925

I think the Pump Audio headphones on that list have a remote. Someone was just recommending the Rock Zircon. Some of the Sony XB series and Audio Technica Solid Bass series and JVC XX series have mics (my experience with JVC Fx101 would say not great for rap, though I have read the next generation models are greatlly improved and Elation can be good if you don't mind less bass).

Jan 23, 2016 at 10:13 AM Post #3 of 6
I would recommend the Rock Zircons as a bass IEM. Really built well, cheap price, and they come with a mic. Very elegant design also.

Jan 23, 2016 at 6:37 PM Post #6 of 6
In the US? The Zircon Sport model looks like it has a local seller... might ask on the Zircon thread see if the Sport are any good or if there are local sellers.

Otherwise SOL, unless there's a place that offers expedited shipping & you're willing to fork out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back