Looking for ANC in ear earphones with cable (3,5mm jack)
Sep 2, 2021 at 5:38 PM Post #6 of 24
The in ears (WF) can’t be used wired as far as I know.
if you want wireless there are indeed more options and Sony would be one of the best if they fit!
I believe you are right. I don’t think the in ears can be used wired. From my search so far it looks like the Bose you mentioned are the only wired in ears with ANC I can find. At $250 new, I’m sure they could be found for close to $200 used.

Sep 2, 2021 at 5:47 PM Post #7 of 24
I believe you are right. I don’t think the in ears can be used wired. From my search so far it looks like the Bose you mentioned are the only wired in ears with ANC I can find. At $250 new, I’m sure they could be found for close to $200 used.
Thank you! I'm not a huge fan of bose and I confirm they were the only I could find

Sep 2, 2021 at 6:02 PM Post #9 of 24
I honestly don’t understand why you’d prefer wired if you want ANC?
I was kind of wondering this as well. Maybe for better quality than bluetooth? Honestly I haven’t been able to tell any real difference in quality between bluetooth and wired other than most Bluetooth headphones can’t really compete with wired headphones in the same price bracket.

Sep 2, 2021 at 6:05 PM Post #10 of 24
I think ANC is still pretty new and with most people gravitating towards Bluetooth headphones, that’s where companies are implementing it. Bose may be the first to offer an in ear wired version, but I’m sure others will follow once the tech becomes cheaper and is expected to be in most headphones.

Sep 2, 2021 at 6:18 PM Post #12 of 24
I think ANC is still pretty new and with most people gravitating towards Bluetooth headphones, that’s where companies are implementing it. Bose may be the first to offer an in ear wired version, but I’m sure others will follow once the tech becomes cheaper and is expected to be in most headphones.
It's getting impossible to sleep on the train when I take it every morning at 7 am. Too many people chatting + other noise. This is why I need ANC. I was opting towards the new Oneplus earbuds Pro but I'm not a bass head so I'm still having a look around.

Any suggestion for wireless then? Thank you so much guys!

Sep 2, 2021 at 6:34 PM Post #14 of 24
It's getting impossible to sleep on the train when I take it every morning at 7 am. Too many people chatting + other noise. This is why I need ANC. I was opting towards the new Oneplus earbuds Pro but I'm not a bass head so I'm still having a look around.

Any suggestion for wireless then? Thank you so much guys!
For wireless, I don’t know if you use iPhone or Android, but the AirPods Pro are actually pretty good (that’s what I use). Other wise I’d look at the Sony WF-1000mx3 it’s basically the in ear wireless version of their over ear.
the AirPods Pro would probably have better resale when the battery does degrade or there are more wired ANC options you want to move to in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back