Looking for an upgraded cable with JVC terminals (for DROP + JVC HA-FDX1)
Aug 25, 2022 at 10:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Clay49

100+ Head-Fier
Love these little earbuds… I’m actually listening to these more than I do my empire ears Odin and legend EVO, but that’s a topic for another thread, another time!

My only problem with these is that the stock cable is only 4 feet long, and I need at least 6 feet so as not to get tangled up in my guitar and other uses that require just a little more length.

I usually purchase silver dragon cables from moon audio, but they “don’t make cables for JVC“... I guess they can’t get those terminal tips? Who knows… Their loss.

Was wondering if any of you guys might know of a place where I could get an upgraded cable that’s at least 6 feet in length with these type tips?

Appreciate it greatly!

Attachments

• 6F6C774A-1037-4B6B-8381-668054408E3E.jpeg
    6F6C774A-1037-4B6B-8381-668054408E3E.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Aug 25, 2022 at 11:03 AM Post #2 of 2
Love these little earbuds… I’m actually listening to these more than I do my empire ears Odin and legend EVO, but that’s a topic for another thread, another time!

My only problem with these is that the stock cable is only 4 feet long, and I need at least 6 feet so as not to get tangled up in my guitar and other uses that require just a little more length.

I usually purchase silver dragon cables from moon audio, but they “don’t make cables for JVC“... I guess they can’t get those terminal tips? Who knows… Their loss.

Was wondering if any of you guys might know of a place where I could get an upgraded cable that’s at least 6 feet in length with these type tips?

Appreciate it greatly!
Hi Clay49!

The connectors on the JVC IEMs are standard MMCX type, so you can use any cable with this type of termination.

Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back